• Research Assistant, Laboratory of Applied Ecology
• Member of Global Youth Biodiversity Network
BP: 948, Abomey-Calavi, Bénin
Cell: +229 977 899 58
Fax: +229 21 30 30 84
E-MAIL: [email protected]
Master of Science, University Cheikh Anta Diop of Dakar (Senegal), 2018, Option: Agroforestry, Ecology and Adaptation.
Master of Science, University of Abomey-Calavi (Benin), 2017, Option: Wildlife and Rangeland Management.
Bachelor’s degree, University of Abomey-Calavi (Benin), 2017, Option: Forest and Grassland Management.
Bachelor’s degree, University of Abomey-Calavi (Benin), 2012, Option: Sociology and Anthropology.
High School Diploma, Science Biology-Geology (Serie D), Collège Roger Lafia, Parakou (Benin), 2008.
SKILLS, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH INTEREST
Agroforestry, Animal ecology, Biodiversity conservation, Management of Wetlands, Wildlife and Protected Areas Management, Planning and implementation of biomonitoring programs, Enforcement of laws to preserve species population, human-wildlife conflict management, Participatory management of natural resources, Assessment of the effectiveness of protected areas of biodiversity conservation, Biodiversity conservation gap analysis, GIS and natural resource management, Conservation of wetlands’ wildlife, Psychology of conservation, Technology applied for biodiversity conservation.
SELECTED GEOGRAPHICAL REGION OF EXPERIENCE
EXPERIENCE IN RESEARCH
• National research projects
• Global Youth Biodiversity Network
• Padonou M. (2018): Tamarindus indica L. seedling response to drought stress and in situ conservation status of the species in Senegal. Master Thesis. FST/UCAD. 40p
• Sogbohossou E.A., Padonou M. (2017): Wildlife inventory in mangrove ecosystems and coastal areas of Benin. Report. FAO. 35p
• Padonou M. (2017): Perceptions of populations on the distribution of Trichechus senegalensis (Link 1785) and determinants within south Bénin wetlands. Master Thesis. FSA/UAC. 41p
• Dossou-Gléhouénou B., Dossou K., Padonou M. (2013): Impacts of desertification on rural women in the department of Zou (Bénin). Report. 35p
LAST UPDATED ON: SEPTEMBER 27, 2018