- Field specialist of wildlife conservation and protected areas management
- Specialist of wildlife monitoring with cameras traps
- Member of the National Association of Young Agronomists for Sustainable Development (ANJADD)
02 B.P. 282 Bohicon, Benin
Cell: (+229) 96 57 87 20 / 95 05 53 08
E-Mail: [email protected]
- MSc., University of Abomey-Calavi (Benin), Marsh 2017, Major: Wildlife, Protected Areas & Rangelands
- BSc., University of Abomey-Calavi (Benin), December 2013, Major: Forestry & Natural Resources
- High School Diploma, Major : Forestry (Diplôme d’Etudes Agricoles Tropicales), Lycée Agricole Mèdji de Sékou, Benin, 2010.
SKILLS, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH INTEREST
Agriculture, Agroforestry, Agronomy, Applied Ecology, Ecological Modeling, Ecological Restoration, Ecosystem Ecology, Ecosystem Functioning, Endangered and useful species conservation, Forest Conservation, Forest Ecology, Forest Management, Landscape Ecology, Natural Resource Management and Conservation, Nature Conservation, Protected Area Management Assessment, Rangeland ecology, Species Diversity, Tropical Ecology and Biology, Wildlife Census and Conservation.
SELECTED GEOGRAPHICAL REGION OF EXPERIENCE
Benin, Burkina Faso, Niger.
EXPERIENCE IN RESEARCH
- National research projects : The program of wildlife monitoring in national parks, Laboratory of Applied Ecology, Abomey-Calavi (Benin)
- Regional research projects: The project of feline monitoring in the Arly park (Burkina) and W parks (Benin, Burkina and Niger) of the Program RBT-WAP/GIZ, implemented by the ONG ADDBIO, Natitingou (Benin).
- Laboratory of Applied Ecology, Abomey-Calavi (Benin)
- Groupe BIOTEC, Natitingou (Benin)
- Sogbohossou EA and Aglissi J. Diversity of small carnivores in Pendjari biosphere reserve, Benin. Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies. 2017, 5:1429-1433.
- Spatio-temporal niche partitioning between the African civet and genets in Pendjari Biosphere Reserve: Implications for conservation
- Diet overlap between the African civet and genets: Implications for conservation
- Socio-cultural importance of the African civet and genets in Benin and endogenous systems’ contribution to biodiversity conservation in West Africa
Last Updated on September 27, 2018